Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lions, Tigers, and Bears

Hi Fashion Lovers, 

Finally it's gotten cooler in my cityand feeling more like Fall or Winter and I've been gravitating towards more dark colors. I'm loving all things black right now and anything easy to throw on and go, so this all black ensemble was a no brainer on a recent dinner and movie date. 

Everyone knows that I have a  leopard obsession so the huge lion/tiger/cheetah or whatever you wanna call it on this black graphic tee caught my eye when I saw it and I had to have it. (I swore that after 25 I was too old for graphic tees and trashed all of mine. NOW, I'm back in love with them.) I love this tee because it has a high-low hem so it covers my bum when I rock it with leggings. I styled these leggings differently on the blog a few weeks ago here to show you guys how I mix and match the same pieces in my wardrobe over and over again to save money. I teamed up this look with my favorite red pumps this Fall and my spiked leather statement jacket and I felt rockstar chic. 

I'm also super late jumping on board with the Fall Fashion Faceoff created by Kelly of Masque Mag but better late than never. This entry helped me cross 2 off the list: Favorite Leather Jacket and Spiked or Studded Accessories.















Jacket-F21+
Tee-Wet Seal
Leggings-Ashley Stewart
Shoes-Steve Madden 

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

32 comments:

  1. I love that you are taking risks. This is something new and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! I'm definitely trying to step outside of my comfort zone.

      Delete
  2. I am in love with that jacket! Loving the top too!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful girl!
    Bisous
    Stéphanie - http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I would love to send you a leopard logo tee from my line!! Im working to add more sizes for other styles too and would love to have you rock my line. Let me know if you are interested! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I would definitely love to rock a leopard logo tee from your line!!! I especially love tees with black backgrounds. I'm definitely interested and u can email me anytime at style4curves@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. Haute! I'm into graphic tops as well. Any that I can get my hands on that don't look too 'young'. Love your top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!! ikr I don't wanna be looking like a teeny bopper!!

      Delete
  6. I need to get me this tiger shirt. Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love graphic tee and I love your lipstick shade :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top and pop of red! Cayoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there,Ciao...Fabolous Look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would rock this ootd it the exact same way...that top...the jacket is so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love animal prints and that tige ris super cute
    love how you coordinated everything

    www.etsy.com/shop/mizfashionablylate

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the top...Cute!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!