Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Celeb Style: Who Rocked it Best?

Recently, Kim Kardashian was spotted out showcasing her fierce post pregnancy bod in this 1,895.00 Donna Karen Gray Drape Plunging Neck Dress:


Jennifer Hudson showed up to the Chicago International Film Festival at the premiere of her new film the Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete in the same dress but her sweaty armpits took the spotlight away from her awesome figure.



I think both of the ladies rocked this dress but I must say I think it looks better on Kim's curves.

Who do you think rocked it best?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. I think the dress looks best on Kim...but it looks like she could use a little more support up top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think Jennifer wore it better. The low cut neckline makes the drapery on Kim stomach area a little unflattering, but damn Jen I guess Degree couldn't help solve your pit problem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that Kim wore it better but Jennifer looks great except the sweat marks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stars have sweaty pits too! LOL> I'm cracking up, makes me feel better.

    They both look pretty to me!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!