Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Casual Diaries: Denim Chic

Hi Fashion Lovers, 

On a recent brunch date with my sister, I rocked my take on the denim on denim trend. I love dark denim so I rocked a denim top and denim pants that were both of a darker denim wash.To make the look a little more glam I rocked my cobalt suede pumps (that insist on looking more purple on camera) and this beautiful leopard bag that is one of my new faves. 

I really love how the leopard bag and the blue pump added something extra to this look. 






-Yves Saint Laurent #quote #jeans
Top- Target
Pants-Rainbow 
Shoes-Jessica Simpson
Bag- Aldo
Stylenote: The key to pulling off the denim on denim trend on a plus size figure is finding pieces that flatter your figure. Oversized denim tops look best. 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

27 comments:

  1. Nice combo

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge denim-on-denim fan. Or as the Canadians call it: Canadian Tuxedo. (Something I just found out last week or so. lolol.) Cute bag, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I just learned something new lollllllllll I'm gonna have to use Canadian Tuxedo :)

      Delete
  3. Wearing clothes that flatter you is something you do well V! I'm digging that bag and the shoes that look purple. I wanted a bag with some dark brown and was thinking leopard. So I dig your bag. I also am digging the waves in your hair. What a fabulous and subtle change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!! I love when my readers can notice changes I'm trying to make. ♥ ya!!!! Oh yeah and this bag is still available! Get one!

      Delete
  4. Lovely take on the denim on denim, the pop of color was a great addition :-)

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cobalt blues and the styling with leopard---so different and chic :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful smile and I love your outfit and your shoes!

    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your denim shirt.
    Diff colors of denim... I like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of animal print.
    great look.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! The accessories really add a chic personal style element.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice babe Im rocking a leopard bag on my blog now too:) great minds!!

    my blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I think denim on denim looks so cool when its not too mtachy. You did it perfect! Plus, the leopard bag set it off! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy I found your blog...You have great style,plus I am a denim on denim chic any day.Love the look
    www.missblizzers.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the denim on denim. Its wassup!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!