Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Black & Leather

Hi Fashion Lovers, 

Lately I have been doing a lot of casual looks so I decided out to pull out something a little sexier for date night last weekend. Luckily it was still warm then and the weather did not feel like Fall at all so I took the opportunity to go sleeveless one last time before the cooler weather set in. 

I rocked this black peplum dress with leather peplum detail and my favorite leopard pumps (I'm still mad I didn't get these in black before they sold out). I call this dress the updated little black dress since the peplum style will always be a classic but the leather detail adds a bit of edge to otherwise ladylike dress.

I am anxiously awaiting the cold weather but in the meantime I'm having fun with this Indian Summer.






A little black dress! #FullahSugah #GettingInspired #Quotes
Dress- F21+
Shoes-Sam Edelman (old)


Until Next Time, 
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1

33 comments:

  1. Those shoes! Love them. Nice outfit.

    http://belledazzy.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love everything about this look! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those SHOES!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heels and that dress is hawt!

    xox
    Mally

    http://sweetblaqq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! you are gorgeous.

    waiting for you on my blog. I am new on Blogger.

    Thanks.

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm definitely coming to check you out

      Delete
  6. very nice shoes!!!! beautiful dress
    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look GREAT and rockin' those pumps as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turnt up is what I call this look ! I'm still looking looking for the perfect leopard pump!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie! I definitely felt turnt up in this look

      Delete
  9. where did you get the dress??? I LOVE THIS LOOK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Forever 21 and it's still available in all sizes. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  10. You are looking fabulous, I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Werk girrrl!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome looks and lipstick, you look gorgeous!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  13. hotnesss luv

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, love the leather peplum.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!