Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beauty Finds - Cherry Bomb Lipstick by Wet and Wild

Hi Fashion Lovers,

It's been awhile since I've shared a beauty find with you guys. As the Fall and Winter seasons approach we are all looking for darker lips that are wearable. Rihanna's Talk that Talk lippie for MAC has been the talk of the town literally but I found something just as pretty and right up my Alley.



I bought this Wet and Wild Megalast in the color Cherry Bomb for 2.00 at Walgreens and I LOVE it!! The color is a rich burgundy and can be made darker with a liner. This is how it looked on me on a recent date night. Excuse the photo quality this is a camera phone pic.




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

What lippies will you be rocking this Fall/Winter?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXO

18 comments:

  1. love this lippie so much, its definitely one of my faves and very inexpensive! love it on you too ;)

    have a great day my dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashi!!! You have a great day too dear!!!

      Delete
  2. Great color on you and a great price to boot. I also love any of the reds in a lippie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I love a great bargain lippie!!!

      Delete
  3. you look so great with the lipstick color, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssss...I bought it at my local Albertsons for $1.70 along with Vamped and Sugar Plum Fairy. Looks great on you !~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $1.70 is even better!!! I still need to try Sugar Plum Fairy and I think I have vamped but it was a little too dark for me. I'm gonna try it again tho. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Everything looks beautiful if you wear it.
    love the bag too so very much
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that shade, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wet and wild lip sticks. Matte and fab. You look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use the same brand!
    They are the best and affordable.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!