Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shoe Diaries: GI Jane

Hi Fashion Lovers,

As you will soon see my Fall and Winter looks will include a LOT of camo and a lot of faux leather. I have always loved camo but I didn't see so many feminine camo pieces until it started trending so for once I am glad something I really like became "trendy".

I have been in lust with these camo beauties since I saw them a few months ago and I think my Hubby got sick of seeing me literally look at them everyday online debating if they were worth the cost and went ahead and got them for me. I don't think I will adding any more shoes to my collection this Fall...but don't hold me to that just yet lollll. 

 
Pumps-Steve Madden 


Are you adding any camo to your closet this season? If so what have you purchased lately with the print?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Why did I find a pair of camo pants in Cato's and why did I get them and why am I wearing them today...im thinking about doing a post for my look! I think you should rock those with leather something and throw a lil metallic in there...fierce hunni!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do a post!!! I can't wait to see it!!! Yes I was thinking the same thing but before it's over you will see these babies paired with a little of everything! lollll

      Delete
  2. You Me and Shoes. . .we sure got it baad. Thank God you have a hubby that identifies and get you the best gifts. You are soooooooo Blesssed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!! We sure do and I think the only reason he doesn't mind buying shoes is because he likes to see me in them so they are kind of like a gift to himself lolllllll. I definitely am blessed tho :)

      Delete
  3. I effing love these sooooooooo much!!!! :) #HeyBoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Hey boo!!! glad to see you back!!!!!

      Delete
  4. O MY GOD!!!!!! I lovvvvve these!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely will be adding some more camo to my wardrobe this season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I personally will not be adding any camo, but I did for my daughter's wardrobe. She got some pink camo skinnies.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!