Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Leather Weather: Black Luxe

Hey Fashion Lovers, 

Don't you love when the weather finally breaks just enough for you to pull out some faux leather? That's exactly how I felt this day when there was a cool enough breeze outside for me not to melt in this faux leather getup. I love this dress because it is classy. The length and the style are great for the woman who wants to experiment with faux leather but is not into the club looks. I also love that the length stops right at my knee because I'm not into short dresses much these days. This dress is not office appropriate (if you work in a stuffy corporate environment like me) but it's a great way to add a little edge to simple after hours look.  

I decided to keep this look sleek so I paired this black faux leather skater style dress with a black blazer, my black leather Steve Madden pumps and I incorporated a touch of gold with this belt. This look is absent of color but ya know...I think (pl)eather...makes a statement all of it's own.

I felt like Kimye in this look. This was the total opposite of the standard boring all black look. The sun was setting when I took photos in this look and I love the way the photos came out.












Ready for leather weather

Dress (Click Here To Purchase) and Blazer-F21+
Shoes-Steve Madden
Sunglasses-Ebay
P.S. Have you ever gotten something in the mail that you were excited to get and was like blahhhh when you tried it on? That's how I felt about this dress. It looked lifeless and plain,but after styling it I actually love it now. If your stomach is your problem area order a size up in this dress. 

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

28 comments:

  1. Oh hunny u did that!! Fabulous! I cant wait to break out my leather!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Leather is a must for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr!!! I'm in love with all things leather!! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everythng about this look screams yeeesss!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay love this look. Everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! I can't wait to pull out my leather too girl!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leather is the thing right now and You are IT right now. I love it all and you rock it with great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is something else. Love the shade of your nails too. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I will definitely come check you out!

      Delete
  9. You look like the perfect clash of classy and edgy! Now I want that DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!! Get it girl I can't wait to see how you rock it!

      Delete
  10. All black everything!!! Lovely monochomatic look doll. I need a new black blazer....very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! I love! Simple yet chic and sexy at the same time. I'm also on the hunt for a leather dress this fall!
    Xo
    Priscilla
    Prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!