Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Labor Day: Farewell To Summer In Florals

Hey Fashion Lovers, 

Sorry I haven't been able to update much this week. My desk was swamped after the Holiday so needless to say I was SO looking forward to the weekend.

Labor Day always marks the end of Summer for me even so I decided to go out with a blast and incorporate everything I loved this Summer into my last day of Summer outfit. I haven't been wearing as much color this Summer as I did in the past so I made sure to bring the color I'm known for out on Labor Day.This Summer I was loving peplums, florals, and belts with ANY kind of gold hardware. I bought a million but have yet to wear but 2 of them...........in due time tho. I love how this thin gold belt was the perfect accessory to this look! 

In my city it usually doesn't get cold until the end of October so I still have 2 months to rock my Summer clothes with a touch of Fall added in. I'm looking forward to Fall and Winter this year and a break from this intense heat. What are you looking forward to wearing this Fall and Winter? Two things you will probably get sick of me wearing are camo and faux leather anything loll. 









..
Top-Forever 21
Skirt-Asos (old)
Belt-Asos Curve
Shoes-Jessica Simpson 

Farewell Summer. 

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. Stylish as usual I love the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farewell indeed, sniff sniff !! You look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I'm so sad to see Summer go :( Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I need lessons on how you do your eyes...I'm struggling over here.
    I love this outfit! The primary colors are a great transition into fall but they are bright and cheerful enough to be summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!! I use a white primer on my lids from NYX and I only use two shadows a dark brown on my lids and a lighter beige/white type color for my highlight and blend them. I used to wear lots of color shadows but they didn't always translate well on camera so I stick to basic brown eyes now and rock color on my lips when I want to be bold.

      Delete
  4. Lovely and gorgeous as always! I Love this look. Living in The Bahamas, it doesn't get chilly until November but you can basically wear summer clothes all year round, if I'm lucky it gets to that temperature when I can wear a cute jacket or cardi lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I would LOVE that kind of climate!!!! We have very mild Winters here so light coats and scarfs are sufficient. We need big coats maybe one month out of the year loll

      Delete
  5. The prints on the top are soo fab!
    You look amazing!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv luv this top!!!!! U look amazing!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect end of summer look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,Ciao...Great Great Great Outfit...what a Style...your look is as coloured & charming as a Masterpiece of Art!
    Fabolous,Gorgeous Look...Cheers!
    xo from Italia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this!

    www.fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!