Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Keyshia Cole For Steve Madden Shoe Collection

Hi Fashion Lovers,

Did you know that Keyshia Cole collaborated with Steve Madden on her very own shoe line?

09.05.13 lookbook KC 02 600x312 Keyshia Cole Designs Her Own Shoe Collection for Steve Madden

I remember her saying in an Interview that she wanted to design a shoe line that her fans can afford because when she had no money she used to rock Steve Maddens. Maybe it's just me but I feel a little underwhelmed by this collection....anyway here are some of the ones I thought u guys might like .

KC SUPPA LEOPARD MULTI Keyshia Cole Designs Her Own Shoe Collection for Steve Madden

KC SUPPA BLACK LEATHER Keyshia Cole Designs Her Own Shoe Collection for Steve Madden

KC DIVA PEWTER Keyshia Cole Designs Her Own Shoe Collection for Steve Madden

KC DARE PINK Keyshia Cole Designs Her Own Shoe Collection for Steve Madden



Are you feeling Keyshia's new shoe line? Sound off in the comments. Click Here to Purchase.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. These shoes dont "grab" me. there ok but not "wow". they r missing the 'wow' factor. i have seen these styles before...,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only shoes that I liked were the KC-Diva. My fave color is hot pink and I thought I would want the pink ones as well. Sadly...I don't like them.keyshia Coles collection does not seem to cater to the grown woman who likes to be bad but not break the bank. It looks like the hood wear shoes. Sorry, I'm not with this. She must try again! In addition, some of the shoes are a tad pricey and it is not leather!!! 229.00 has never been a cheap penny to pay for man made leather. Smh!

      Delete
    2. Girllllllllllllll exactly I don't mind splurging on shoes but these are most definitely NOT splurge worthy and they do look hood to me as well.

      Delete
  2. Looks like the average Steve to me. . .but what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just there, no wow factor

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collection looks much better than I expected (I've never been a fan of Keyshia's style) but I don't love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the graffiti print pumps! I'd cop those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the shoes are ok, but I think we just expect a little more especially if it's designed by a celeb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the ones she's wearing in the pic... I would definitely get those if priced right of course! Lol!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you! However, that pewter heel with the multi-straps is the BIZNESS!!! May have to scoop that up if the customer reviews don't have any negatives about comfort!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!