Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Easy Breezy...Striped

Hey Fashion Lovers, 

Sometimes you just to wear to wear something easy and comfy but still look pulled together. Lately that seems to be all that I'm gravitating for....easy, simple, but polished looks. Nothing is easier than a maxi skirt, structured blazer and a cami. I let the striped skirt shine by pairing it with all black and of course I had a to do a blue pump. I mean what's life without colorful shoes? 











Now twirl!!! 



Michael´s Fashion Tips
Blazer and Skirt- F21+
Cami-Asos Curve
Shoes-Jessica Simpson

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO

27 comments:

  1. Nice look

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and looks comfy! Just the way to bring in the fall in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it was really comfy to wear.

      Delete
  3. And thats EXACTLY what you convey here...simple and chic! I love your last sentence. Still looking for some neon pumps as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fierce girl . I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit on you and know I am into those blue Shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When in doubt easy, simple, but polish your look out!! Love it !! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The striped skirt against your heels= love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Ticka!!! Omg it's so comfy I wear it to DEATH!

      Delete
  9. Very chic look!
    Love your skirt.

    http://justporsh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really good. I love this outfit with the splash of blue with the shoes.....great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Pop of Blue! So cute!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pop of blue with this outfit! You look amazing hunni!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!