Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Casual Weekends: Mustard and Denim

 Hi Fashion Lovers,

In my City it's feeling a tiny bit like Fall with just a slight breeze in the air but it's still hot as ever. To combat the slight chill in air I am pulling out my lightweight jackets and blazers while pairing them my Summer pieces because by the end of the day the chill is gone and the heat is back!! I sure wish I was one of those bloggers experiencing cooler weather *sigh*

This mustard colored maxi has been one of my favorite maxis this Summer and I'm taking it right into Fall. I love the way I look in the color yellow so whenever I see something yellow in my size that's cute I grab it up quick because that's not too often. I paired it with a vibrant clutch an oversized denim jacket.

When you are looking in your closet for an outfit and think you have NOTHING to wear remember you can still make a statement with simple pieces. It's all about the color and the accessories. I literally just threw this on and go so many compliments throughout the day on the vibrant colors.







♥
Jacket-Thrifted
Maxi-Gabriella Rocha 
Clutch- Charming Charlie


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

30 comments:

  1. Glorious colour, and perfect pop of print.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the maxi. The colour suites you

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, yellow does look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simple things in life make all the difference in the WORLD! I feel the same thing about yellow pieces. You have to be careful that they are not totally see through as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Beautiful. . .the color and fit. You should buy that dress in every color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure want to!!! The price needs to come down a bit before I buy the other colors tho lollllll!!!

      Delete
  6. I said already but I will say it again. Yellow is your color!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!! I sure wish I could find more of it in my size!

      Delete
  7. Work it girl ! love the outfit especially with the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! I love this yellow dress and the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING!!! I love the maxi dress and the color is perfect. Loving how you paired it with the denim jacket and the clutch! Girl, you already know that I love pretty much everything you wear because your style is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you so much Janae!!! I love ur style as well!!!!

      Delete
  10. sweet yellow girl, beautiful, dat jacket i want lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! I love the bright yellow and denim. Such a striking combo! I'm still loving my warm temps :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!! I love mine too I'm just ready to wear some coats and scarves lollllllllllllllllll

      Delete
  12. Oh how I love a jeans jacket n dress look
    My Blog here www.IslandChic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, I am totally ready to fight you for that clutch. You look gorgeous.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!