Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Look For Less: Guiseppe Fashion Sneaker



Hi Fashion Lovers,

I am totally in love with all of the Giuseppe Zanotti hi top sneakers. I'm not huge on sneakers but something about this shoe I LOVE!!



Sneakers - GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN
But with a price tag of 995-1200 dollars....I can't justify spending that much on a sneaker. I love Steve Madden because he always makes affordable dupes and similar styles. I didn't find an exact dupe for any Giuseppe (which may be great for the people who don't want carbon copies of their expensive sneaks walking around), but I did find a similar style and I'm a leopard lover so dare I say I love the Steve Madden the best??
To be honest I like the Steve Madden version even better for 129.99 sounds a LOT better lolll. 

Would you rock these?

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. I love these and I would definitely rock these shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the leopard print one.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely rock these. I love sneaker wedges!

    svfdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!