Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shoe Diaries: Bloody Red

Hi Fashion Lovers, 

Last Month on my Birthday I received a ton of amazing gifts but my favorite by far were these red beauties. By now I'm sure you guys know I'm borderline obsessed with this shoe. I have it in three colors and still have one more color on my wishlist for Fall. Yes I know apparently platform heels are "out" but I'm not one to put away anything I love just because it's not "trendy" anymore. I only wear trendy items when they are part of my personal style anyway and super high heels have always been a love of mine...especially when they are comfortable and these are SUPER comfy not to mention it's SO hard to find a red shoe that doesn't look super cheap.

Needless to say these shoes will be on heavy rotation because they can be worn in any season. 


Shoes-Steve Madden Dejavu 

What new items have you gotten lately? 

9 comments:

  1. They are hot a d will be perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy. . I can see you in them right now and I know you have plenty outfits lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold color. What a fab classic!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!