Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pink Glitz and Glamour

Hi Fashion Lovers,

This past week and weekend was simply amazing. It was my Husband's birthday week and we partied ALL week long and had the grand finale this weekend. We stepped out in style for a dinner date to Ruth's Chris with him opting for a tuxedo blazer look and me going for the peplum and pencil skirt look that is now one of my fave combos.

I rocked this sequin peplum top from the Asos Curve line with a pencil skirt and my favorite pink pumps. I rock every color under the rainbow but the color pink and anything with a sequin on it  has a special place in my heart so I definitely had fun with this look.



Sequin Peplum Top- Asos Curve
Skirt- Asos 
Shoes-Jessica Simpson 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

29 comments:

  1. Love how you styled this! You look AMAZING! I have a bodycon dress in the same print and I would love some hot pink shoes to go with it! Your hair looks lovely as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!!! Try Jessica Simpson she has the BEST pink shoes!!!!

      Delete
  2. Venessia, you look gorgeous and chic! This is an amazing peplum top. The skirt and boldly pink pumps are tremendous compliments. Lovely hairstyle and sweet smile as well. Just awesome style!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you showed out now!! You did this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that peplum top. You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!!!! U know I have to rep for #teamchocolate :)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this top! I actually just got the too and bottom on Friday! I'd've Asos b/c sizing down makes you feel good. I sized down 4 sizes in the top and still could have gone down 2 more sizes. You look fab.

    ~Angela

    www.24plusstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peplums are so you and I always love your pops of color. You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ikr I have wayyy too many but hey if it's not broke why fix it lolll

      Delete
  8. Great silhouette for you hun! The sequined peplum top is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!
    Love the top. You look great!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look just gorgeous. Would have loved to see your hubby in his tux

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been checking out that sequin peplum top for eons. Never really made the plunge to purchase the item. Anywho, looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm so happy to have redisocvered your blog.
    your such a doll
    cute fit!!!

    www.etsy.com/shop/mizfashionablylate

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!