Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

In My Shopping Bag Series: Spiked Faux Leather Jacket

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I know it's been a while since I've done a in my shopping bag post to let you guys know what I've been buying lately. After purging my closet this Spring I realized that I had a huge need for Fall and Winter jackets and blazers. In my city it doesn't get very cold so light jackets are sufficient for our mild Winters.

Last year I missed out on this spiked faux leather jacket from Forever 21 but this year I made sure I got my hands on one. I can't wait to rock it this Fall.



It has a lot of potential and to me it's a steal at 40 bucks. I can see myself pairing it with simple looks to add more interest and pairing it with everything from maxi dresses to pencil skirts.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

7 comments:

  1. I just got myself the burgandy one. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want that color too! Still debating on it!!!

      Delete
  2. I also want the burgundy jacket...it would be s nice monochrome live with my oxblood coated jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasssssssss I keep going back and forth on getting it in another color!!

      Delete
  3. Yes ma'am! I bought this one and the cream one last year...best purchase ever!!!!


    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't make me get another color!!!!!! lollllll

      Delete
  4. I bought this one last year. I love it and the oxblood is too cute too.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!