Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Geo-Printed

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I took these pics a couple of weeks ago on a super hot day and forgot to post them until now. I opted for a maxi to keep cool and threw on a statement necklace to make it dressier for date night. The only thing better than a maxi in the Summertime is a printed maxi. Even tho I didn't care for this dress much when I first got it after my Mom did a few alterations for me I like it now :)













Dress- F21+
Shades- Ebay
Clutch- Old 
Necklace-Forever Pink Boutique  

I think I will be rocking  Maxis well into the Fall because in my city we don't have much of a Fall or Winter for that matter. 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

38 comments:

  1. I just found you blog, and WEEEEEEERRRRRRK. You have great style. I love this dress. The pattern is bold and the color, I just love the color. :)
    Whitney xx
    fat-heroine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. You look so stunning and elegant...way to have a tailor on stand by...ugh! I wish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!! Ikr I'm so sad I didn't learn a thing from her either smdh I can't even sew on a button #tragic

      Delete
  3. You look very pretty. This is an awesome dress!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casually chic!! The maxi dress fits you right :)

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly werking this dress!! Thanks Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress - and I love that you got it from eBay?! I am always overwhelmed with shopping on eBay. You've got me inspired now. :)

    Hollaaa
    www.memoirsofanesha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! The shades were actually from Ebay I'm glad you were inspired :)

      Delete
  7. U look sooo beautiful!!! I love this dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress!
    Looovvve!
    You look amazing!
    The prints are sooo fine!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!! Loving this outfit!!! =)

    svfdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!