Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Curves In White: My Birthday Pt 2

Hi Fashion Lovers,

For the 2nd night of my Birthday celebration I wanted to wear a color I rarely rock so I pulled out a sexy little white dress. Every plus size diva has a little black dress but I think we should also have a sexy white dress in our arsenals. There is a HUGE misconception that we can't rock white and I totally beg to differ. It's all about finding a white item that works with your figure. I saw this one over 6 months ago... bought it for my Bachelorette party and changed my mind at the last minute and decided to just keep it for my Birthday weekend. It's too much pressure for me trying to find outfits too close to any event and also more of a chance of having an outfit twin so I love wearing old "new" items for special events.

I paired this dress with some killer leopard heels and this vampy lippie. I loved the length of this dress and also the sexy cutout panel on the front. I didn't notice until now that both of my B-day looks had cutout panels. It was just enough sexy but not too much.
















I wish I had gotten these shoes in Black too but now they are sold out everywhere :(
Dress- Deb
Shoes-Sam Edelman




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

25 comments:

  1. If not for the pumps or the bold hot pink nails, this would be a fairly sweet and angelic outfit. This is more like a sweet and angelic outfit... with a wild side. I like your style here. Besides your outfit, I do like the vampy lipstick as well as your fabulous hair.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are hot!! Omg how do you walk? but yes your curves are looking amazing in that white dress. Love this esp. the new hair ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!! The hidden platform on this shoe makes it very easy to walk in but they are definitely super tall (I'm only 5'2 so I need that height loll)

      Delete
  3. You absolutely made it worth people's while to stare...the whole look from head to toe was hot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!!! I was definitely feeling myself on my 30th!!

      Delete
  4. You look pretty! HBD doll!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT look from head to toe you make white look HOTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow you look great!!! Love this dress hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking grand and Happy belated!!! Here's to another year of blessings and love. ")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated. Looking pretty fly in that dress. Hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope it was great!!! Love the look..Those SHOES though!!!! LIFE!!!! I wanted the purple, but can't fine them anywhere😩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I know it's like they disappeared off the face of the earth I wanted them in black and red too :(

      Delete
  10. love this outfit on you. is it possible for you to tell me the direct link of where you purchased your dress? I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara..I wish it was but since the item is now sold out that's why I didn't have a direct link. It was purchased back in January.

      Delete
  11. VA-VA-VOOM. This silhouette is perfect for you

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!