Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Curves Can Rock It Better: Floral Midi Skirt

Hi fashion lovers, 

A lot of the times when I'm on the Internet, I see a lot of plus size women rocking amazing looks that I've seen worn on slimmer women and most times (and maybe I'm biased) we can rock it even better. I decided to start a segment called curves rock it better. I was inspired by Tiffany over at Lace and Leopard who started a similar segment called Same Fit Done Thick and she takes submissions so check her out ladies. 

When I saw this photo come up in my facebook feed I immediately remembered blogger Ivory Jinelle rocking almost the same exact outfit in her latest post. The first look is worn by Priscilla of the Prissy Savvy blog.


This is how Ivory rocked her look.


What I loved about Ivory's look was that she rocked a crop top and also paired the skirt with an unconventional orange shoe for that extra pop.

Both ladies look absolutely amazing and this is a great example of how style has no size. I adore both looks but Ivory's crop top sealed the deal for me. Which one is your fave? 

What do you think of this new segment?

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

19 comments:

  1. I need that skirt! I think both ladies did a fabulous job! This is a good platform for body acceptance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Tammie. I love them both as well!!

      Delete
  2. Thats actually me in the post. I liked the way Ivory rocked her look.
    xo
    Priscilla
    Prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by I have linked ur blog as well now!! xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  3. They both look great, but Ivory is FIERCE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr she rocks a crop top like none other!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes I would definitely rock both looks!!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous ladies!
    Love the skirt.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually like the most structured look of the white blouse and the matching blue shoes. I have to say that both ladies look fab though and I love Ivory's style. I personally don't know much about Pricilla's style but I mostly stick to plus size bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both looks. The first is classic and timeless with the blouse, and Ivory is more of bohemian goddess. Both did a great job styling thee skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are gorge!


    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, excuse me, but you look freaking amazing!! love it!!! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, that's me! LOL! thank you; i love this skirt and she looks great in it also :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!