Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Casual Diaries: Polka with A Pop Of Green

Hi Fashion Lovers,

As you all know I'm a huge fan of prints...especially polka dots. So when I saw polka dots on my beloved peplum?? I was SOLD. I just HAD to have it. I wear this polka dot top everywhere from the work to the movies to my shopping excursions. It's very comfortable and versatile.

On this day, I paired this polka dot peplum top with some dark rinse skinny jeans, my staple Black bag for the Fall, a statement necklace, and I added a pop of color with my green pumps. Simple but chic. I am working on developing my casual style so be on the lookout for more looks with more jeans this Fall ♥
















Top-Wet Seal
Necklace-Forever Pink Boutique
Pants-Rainbow
Bag-Aldo
Sunglasses- Ebay
Shoes-Steve Madden 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

27 comments:

  1. you have an incredible beautiful face!

    www.soladunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peplums are so your style. You look GREAT in every one and this outfit speaks your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it !!!! i guess you and i both love our peplums

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Girl tell me about it lolllll

      Delete
  4. Ok, enough with d peplums....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I keep you coming back enough to notice I'm doing my job :) Thanks for continuing to take time out of your busy day lurk and comment anonymously :)xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. You look really good in jeans and I love peplums too!

      Delete
  5. fat, short, ugly bitch.....u gat no style is all u can wear is peplums. I saw the link to ur blog on laila's blog. and trust me, I wont be coming back. cos theres nothing to inspire me here. if all u can ever pull off are peplums, den u seriously need to loose some weight....there are a bunch of other styles out there u know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you are back again no? Oh just checking. Looks like you woke up and came straight here good morning :) My vocabulary is too broad to resort to profanity so I'll leave that to the ignorant. Please learn how to structure a sentence and spell correctly too before you try to insult people. I'm more insulted by your bad grammar.Good day ♥ There are bunches of other blogs too yet you keep coming here I wonder why :)

      Delete
  6. i have a new obsession for polka dots and i think you can go no wrong with polka dots AND peplum! keep doing you, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you consider this a casual look because it is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look. Polka is so cute and fun -- I never pull it off. I also love the slightly winged tip of your bag - that's so in right now. Love the shoes. I love all of it! You rocked this look!

    Hollaaa,
    www.memoirsofanesha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good honey werk loveeeee the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love!
    The top is super cute!
    N peplum... Perfect!
    I need to get me some polka dots.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!