Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Look For Less- Zara Combination Heels Dupe


Hi Fashion Lovers,

I'm back with another look for less. This Summer one of the hottest sandals was the Zara Combination sandal. The basic sandal was taken up a notch with the gold-tone heel and they were all over the blogs. I loved them and I'm not really a sandal person.


Image 1 of COMBINED SANDAL WITH STILETTO HEEL from Zara

For those of you who don't want to pay the Zara price I found the replica for only 25.00. Here is the replica:

Alexa(blk)1

It also comes in this color:

Alexa(nude)1

Click Here To Purchase. And did I mention that these go up to size 10?

I'm trying to get my blogging mojo back but the fashion choices I have seen lately have been uninspiring. I hope you guys like this replica.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO




4 comments:

  1. I love those shoes but I have to have more support. I like the ones with the same concept but a thicker heel, even a wedge. These are pretty though. I used to rock these back in my slimmer and younger days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and the dupe price. As nice as these are, I need a shoe with a platform. But they are lovely for you young ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! I already have the black one from Zara.....oh well, if I decide to get the beige pair I will go with these ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!