Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Spotlight: 3 Wide Width Shoes I'm Loving Right Now

Hi Fashion Lovers,

A lot of you have been asking where to find stylish wide width and larger size shoes so I've been looking as I shoe shop for shoes I think some of you may be interested in purchasing.

Every woman needs a classic black peep toe pump so when I saw these I knew they would be a hit.

Womens BrashWomen's Lumos Dorsay Pump
Less than 40.00 and goes up to a size 13 in wide width? Click Here To Purchase.


Womens BrashWomen's Lunar Platform Wedge
I think these are great for the Summer...I would style them with a flowy white top jeans and wear a fun lippie. at 20.00 you can't beat this steal on these wedges that also go up to size 13 and Wide Width. Click Here To Purchase



Womens FioniWomen's Icebreaker Captoe Pump

I saved the best for last or rather my favorite for last. You guys know I LOVEEEEEEEE the color pink so I am loving these. The pointed toe pump is always a classic and back on trend....especially with the captoe. It also comes in 2 other colors...goes up to size 13 and goes up to wide width. Click Here To Purchase


I hope I helped some of you ladies that need wide width shoes today! Next time you're looking for shoes don't sleep on Payless!! They have you ladies with larger feet and wide width feet covered!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. Good posting--Payless is sometimes overlooked. Also, wide width wearing ladies (like myself) should also check out Amazon, 6PM.com, Zappos,and a few more websites. I like these websites because they carry c, d, e, and ee widths. Prices start about $20.00 and up. The internet is a goldmine for shoe lovers--like myself :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral wedges!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear a wide shoe as well, so I'm always looking for places to purchase new and stylish shoes. I have the wedges in the ivory but I think I'm going to order the floral because I love how you thought about pairing them. Payless is my go to store, I also like barefoottess.com, they offer a wide range of shoes in wide widths as well as zappos.com. I'm going to check out 6pm.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback!!! Yes zappos owns 6pm.com so definitely check them out they always have cheaper prices!!

      Delete
  4. I love number two. I am sad to say that Zappos stopped shipping to Canada and 6pm doesn't either sniff sniff !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh nooo :( 6pm is owned by zappos that's probably why

      Delete
  5. That first pair of shoes is why I clicked on this post! They are PERFECT!
    My wide feet are made for O'Dorsay Heels!
    Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for sharing this! My sister has really wide feet and has a hard time finding stylish shoes for her feet!
    xoxo
    canneverbeaskinnybish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I DO love the first ones : )


    xo

    Ester
    http://staers-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink ones are HOT.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pink ones, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hot and delicious candy.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink shoes and you can go wrong with a cute wedge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh rad!! Thankyou for the list! I'm always on the lookout for more wide fit shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love all actually

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still need a good black pump. This one is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the captoe shoes.its also in nude and black.been stalking them for over a month on payless and i just haven't found a way to get them to Nigeria.sad!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!