Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Heart of a Lion

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I hope you all had a great Holiday. I didn't celebrate the Fourth of July  but this weekend I was all about being super comfy so I pulled out this red maxi and accessorized with this bag my Hubby gifted me. He said he knew I would love it because I'm a Leo and I love ANYTHING with a lion on it lollll. He was definitely right!!! I am also loving all things oversized this summer especially sunglasses so I rocked my red shades that happened to match my dress perfectly.







You will be seeing a LOT of this bag in the Fall and well as many more maxi looks. I am just loving easy looks right now I can beat the Summer heat in. 
Dress-F21+
Bag-Gifted
Shades-Ebay 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

37 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, especially the purse-tigers are one of my favorite animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses and the bag. I want it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit and the glasses are everything !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ikr anything that works with my round face I love!! lollllllll

      Delete
  4. You are looking so awesome! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful blog, keep up the great work. be sure to visit my blog at www.battlingweightloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit and I love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your husband knows you so well! That outfit is so simple and chic...I love clothes like that because they make life easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!! Don't they tho!! I'm just too hot to wear anything else right now.

      Delete
  8. Red and HOTT....looking GOOD girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gimmie those glasses now!!

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are and look soooooooooooooooo wonderful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking red hot boo!! Cuteee bag! And maxi dresses are def so easy for hot summer days. I need more in my closet for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colour is gorgeous and that nag is maga cute.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red looks great on you, we're so loving maxis this season especially the style you have on - they're super comfortable 9 we rock them every other day)... Hope you're having a great summer!!!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  14. you be killing it with your shades! damn love the dress and purse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashi that means a lot coming from one of my fave bloggers!!

      Delete
  15. this is so cute!!i loooooove those shades girl

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!