Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Army Chic

Hi Fashion Lovers,

Long time no see. I'm still having a love affair with separates and casual looks with a touch of glam so this weekend for date night I decided to rock my sheer camo hi low top, my American apparel inspired leggings, with my favorite pink pumps and my all time favorite sequin handbag to add a bit of bling to my look. Since the look was military themed I felt like no shades would do this justice like my Aviators.

I loved the top because it's longer in the back and covered my bum but overall I felt cute but most importantly comfy and cool.





Top- Fashion Lab
Leggings- Ashley Stewart (last year) 
Bag-Old
Shoes-Jessica Simpson
Shades-Ebay


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

32 comments:

  1. Ok...this is not a coincidence! Week after week we are in each others closets! Down to the pop of color on the lips!!!! Its' almost like we're planning it! LOL! I absolutely love this look and want to show it to a friend who wanted to rock camo for a going-out look but didn't know how to brighten it up! You look fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girllllllllllllllll ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are definitely my style twin!!!!! Thanks babe!!!!

      Delete
  2. loveee the pop of colors hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh loving the army and pink combo!!

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that camo top woman! Cute date night look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of color in your edgy outfit, you look great! Hope you had an amazing time on your date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pops of color with the camo is truly your MO. Love the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! You know I love me some color!!

      Delete
  7. your heels are so cute fashion girl!
    Kiss from Italy,

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I'm loving the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shades and the pink shoes made it pop oh my!

    www.lovelifepearls.com


    ReplyDelete
  10. those shoes!!! I love those shoes omg!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot army chic indeed.
    Loving your bag.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that top! Army fatigue in a feminine silhouette is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I looked for the longest to find one that suited my girly style!!!

      Delete
  13. LOVE!!!!! The top with the pop of color in the heels! I love your style. This look is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! love the top
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are super gorgeous with a matching physique!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!