Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Look For Less: London Trash Ceres

Hi Fashion Lovers,

It's been a while since I've had a look for less post and I know a lot of you are into looking fab on a budget so I'm back today with a new find. The London Trash Ceres have been all the rage for awhile now. I've seen countless women rocking and purchasing them. I don't own a pair because they weren't classic enough for me to pay the 170.00 retail price for them. Luckily I found a more affordable version of the Ceres.

Here are the original London Trash Ceres:
London Trash Ceres

Here is the dupe version I found for 50.00

Item image

Yep pretty much the same shoe. Click Here To Purchase the Dupe.

Would you rock these if so which version would you get?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. OMG sure wish I saw this post prior to buying my London Trash shoes. Great Dupe!!!


    www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes..They're chic & edgy! The dupe is great cant wait to see you style it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could wear those heels I would purchase the dupe because they are Fab. I can't wait to see you in them. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a pair of them now, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Thank you for the inspiration, my gorgeous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like the dupe better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually like the dupe better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the brand of the dupes..the site is not taking orders rite now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been eyeing this shoe for a while, waiting for the price to go down. Well I finally purchased a pair today in yellow leather from www.heels.com. They are on sale for $99; however there is 25% off all sale shoes, use code FALL, and free 2 day shipping; final cost with tax and shipping, $80.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I get the dupe version? What is the name of this shoe?? Wtf!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm there is a sentence that says click here to purchase the dupe and the link redirects you to the dupe. The dupe didn't have a name.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!