Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shoe Diaries: Not So Basic Black Slingbacks + EBook Winners

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I have really been on a shoe binge lately. I was shopping for Basics all Winter so lately I have been getting my shoe and handbag game back on point. I am obsessed with all things black and white...I have even redecorated my Master bedroom and my Bathroom to be black and white.

I recently purchased these Steve Madden Adin slingbacks. I already have them in green and now I have the black and a snakeskin pair on the way. I REALLY love that even tho they are black they have a fishscale type of pattern that makes it stand out in a crowd. It's supposed to be a fashion faux pas to get the same item in different colors but when I love something I love it and always end up buying it in every color that I like. Since I'm rebuilding my shoe collection with basic classic pumps I don't think I will regret getting every color. I mean can a girl REALLY have too many pairs of shoes?



The winners of the ebook are : Ashley Walton,Patricia Williams, and Tea Todd!!! Congrats ladies!!! Tia will be contacting you!!! Thanks to everyone who participated!!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXo

6 comments:

  1. Girl...I Love those slingbacks and YES I would buy them in every color. I am sure that you already have a handbag that works with this shoe. You will never get tired of wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was distracted by your black and white bedding, pretty. Dope shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I am so excited! I have never won any giveaways. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes, I have been loving black and white too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the shoes!!! I have always been a lover of black and white to the point where i am trying to wear colour more often. I love the bedding as well. I just redecorated my bathroom in the black and white trend.

    Jhanelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous I have a pair that looks like this but its got gold inners they turn every dull outfit to bombshell.

    www.mythighsrubtogetherwheniwalk.wordpress.com
    Spreading the love from South Africa

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!