Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pink Florals

Hi Fashion Lovers,

This weekend I had a BLAST!!! My Husband had a rare entire weekend off work and we most definitely lived it up!! My favorite color is pink so for date-night I pulled out a pink themed outfit.

I paired this peplum top with pink roses with a pink pencil skirt and my favorite black pumps. I love that the background of the peplum top is black because it made the pink flowers pop. Since the shirt is so busy my sunglasses were my only accessory.






I really do feel like a badass in these shades. Can't u tell?


I must say we had a great time and I felt fierce and fabulous in this outfit. I think this is my new favorite top for the moment. 

Top- Curvaceous Boutique (sold out)
Asos- Pencil Skirt (sold out)
Pumps-Steve Madden Dejavu
Shades- Azwell




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. Super haute! Love the floral print of your peplum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fierceeeeee!. love the floral top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous in peplum, love this floral one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the second-to-last pic! "I am a uh DIVA!"
    Love IT! Glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tammie I really did it was amazing!

      Delete
  5. I want that this whole outfit girl ! very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely floral top.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go girl, with your bad self. love this look with those glasses

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these shots of you! That top is ubber hot & you rocked it to death!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!