Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pin-Spired

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I get inspiration from everywhere...people watching, movies, my imagination, etc. My favorite place to go see beautiful images is Pinterest. Here are a few images that just blew my mind this week:

One of my fave color combos black white and yellow.

I will KILL for these shades no seriously if I wasn't afraid of jail I really would.

Adorable.


I love the simplicity of this look but yet it still makes a statement.
She looks like a BOSS.

What has inspired you lately?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. I want to recreate the black white and yellow look! They have a cute sheath at New York & Company I could start with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also get inspiration from many places, but the best place is from my blogger friends. I look forward to see what you and others are styling and that's the best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVIN' the yellow black & white! And, yes, Pinterest is the business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and mind blowing pics these are , thanks for share :)
    Womens Clothing Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that last image. boss indeed

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspiration pics! If you love shades, you should definitely check out my line Enerjiee ;-)

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!