Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

In My Shopping Bag Series: Striped Peplum

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I'm back again with the in my shopping bag series. Like I said previously, it takes me forever to wear things in my closet so from time to time I will share with you guys some of my purchases while they are still available. My most recent purchase is this Asos Curve Top. I'm still building up my tops because I realized I have way more dresses and skirts than tops and I really need more tops. I debated on this since I already have a striped peplum top that is strapless but I decided to get it anyway because it's on sale lolll :)

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Peplum Top In Stripe

When it first came on the site it sold out before I got a chance to get it...... now it's back on the site and on sale for 22.00 You can't beat that so I snatched it right up!! This will be a great addition to my work wardrobe and casual weekends when I want to wear something easy that still looks put together.




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

7 comments:

  1. I have this top!!! It's so versatile I wear it to work and I also wear it casually on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until it comes in the mail!!!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh that is so cute! I need to build on tops as well. This is a really good addition to any closet.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are going to get a lot of wear from this top. I love the way the stripes fall below the waist and I just can see your pop of color. .

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!