Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Epic

Hi Fashion Lovers,

This weekend I was on the move and went on a mini road trip with my Sister for her birthday and I was in a rare jeans and a tee shirt mood. Since you guys hardly ever see me in jeans I decided to show you guys how I style tee shirts when I rock them. I'm starting to fall back in love with graphic tees and screen printed tees after I swore them off after I turned 25 because I thought they looked too teeny bopper. Never say never because I thought I would never be caught dead in a screen printed tee again.

I decided to rock one of my newest tees with a black blazer and some dark rinse jeans. Even tho it's a very simple look I still felt very stylish. Some of my photos I took in a hotel since I was running out of time to finish my shoot outside before we left so bear with me.









Shirt-Deb
Blazer-Old
Jeans-Rainbow
Shoes-Jessica Simpson
Bag-Old 
Shades-Ebay

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

26 comments:

  1. Your awesomeness and style are totally epic. This is a bit different of a look for you; but of course, one's ability to take on different styles of outfits only adds to one's overall fashion appeal. I think this is a cool outfit regardless. It's... well, epic!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John!! I definitely wanted to change it up a bit since I'm always in dresses and skirts and my readers hardly see me in jeans and a tee shirt.

      Delete
  2. /Shameless PluG/ Read my post b/c I SWEAR we are on the same wavelength about grown and sexy style that can still be fun and fashion forward! /Plug Ended/
    You executed how you can take something that is meant for teens, tweens, and early twenties and take it to GROWN WOMAN SWAG status! The best outfits don;t take much effort at all ma'am!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie I'm definitely coming to check you out!!

      Delete
  3. You sure do look great in jeans girl. Nice fit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! I'm gonna try to start wearing them more often!!

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! Especially your bag :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, please hand over that shirt, it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casual yet chic... Love it!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite way to rock a graphic tee! I have always loved tees and at one point thought I swore them off too, but then I fell back in love and now I am designing them!

    Thanks for showing love on my blog!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glorious always.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!