Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cream with a Touch of Snakeskin

Hi Fashion Lovers,

My sister and I continued her Birthday month celebration by going to an All White Party on Saturday night. I pulled out this cream hi low dress that I originally purchased for my Bachelorette Party back in March. I bought the same dress in black and cream and I ended up wearing the Black version that night. Click here to see how I wore the black version previously. I love this dress because of the lace detailing around the boob area and also how flattering it is overall.

I paired my cream dress with my snakeskin Steve Madden pumps I've had forever. I love these because the heel is thick on it and they literally feel like tennis shoes on. I realized when I was looking for a bag that I had a snakeskin clutch and I never wore in my closet. Who knew that these 2 items would go together so perfect as if I bought them from the same place?!! I just love when random things come together like that. That's why I will forever buy random items that have no match because eventually they always go with something.

To top it off I rocked an orange lippie to step outside of my comfort zone. Funniest thing: when my sister was shooting this look for me a random guy drove by and said congrats on your wedding!!! lollllll HILARIOUS!!





Dress- Fashion To Figure (not a recent purchase)
Clutch- Asos (over a year ago)
Shoes-Steve Madden (old) 


Who said full figured women can't look great in white or cream . Certainly not me :)

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

23 comments:

  1. Princess material. Perhaps even fairy material. Your dress and pumps are as beautiful as you are. Amazing looks!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. no t no shade, but boo check those legs before wearing this again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking the blog out I'm glad it made you view and comment :) Come back again soon ♥

      Delete
    2. That was absolutely shade...smh. I personaly think you look beautiful, and the way you addressed this person that obviously has to much time on their hands shows that you are beautiful inside as well as out. People will always find something to criticize no matter what size a person is..."too fat","to skinny", "to tall", "to short", "to thin", "hair to long", "hair to short", etc.. These people need to realize that these are their issues not the person they criticized. No one in this world is perfect not even the person casting the stone. Please continue to show those perfectly thick legs and show others that it's okay for them to do the same..Keep Rocking Mrs.Stylish Curves!!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so very much darling. I never let negative people make me step out of character because when they leave comments like this I already know they are VERY ugly on the inside and they try to project their own insecurities onto others. Regardless of whether they like it or not the fact that they felt compelled to sign in and comment lets me know that I'm doing something right :) I hope they KEEP coming back with shade honey it only motivates me to keep slaying ♥ I most definitely will keep rocking thick legs and all Mrs. Fortune :)

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous! You do look like you're getting married V!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!! I maybe should have worn this for my Bachelorette party then lolllll I went super safe with black that night.

      Delete
  4. Love the snakeskin accents and asymmetrical hem. Keeps it from being too sweet - gives it a little edge!

    - Plush Plum
    New on Plush Plum: Forever 21 Plus Haul + Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the snakeskin additions with this cream dress. You look so beautiful and classy girl! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girly! I'm lovn the shoes and purse and that bright lippie! keep it up chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMMM Love the hankerchief bottom of this dress, so soft, so feminine. The snakeskin and gold add just the right amount of oomf to the femininity of the dress... and I for one think your legs look GUUUUD, curvy brown and sexy. Very sweet look, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Beautiful dress!
    U look very innocent in this dress dat prolly prompted the comment from the guy. Loll.
    Love the snake skin accents. You look stunning!
    Maybe u cud pass down the dress when. R done wif it.
    Hehehehe.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very very pretty dress hun and you of course wore it nicely!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!