Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Something Old, Something Blue

Hi Fashion Lovers,

This was a chill weekend. I wanted to wear something that required minimal effort but still looked put together so I rocked this peplum and maxi combo for date night. This top is from last year and still one of my fave tops.....I am not one of those wear my stuff once and throw it away people anymore. I get the MOST out of my wardrobe. I love recycling old pieces mixing them with newer pieces to make new looks..

I've been more into minimalist looks and monochrome looks lately but this look definitely reminds me of when color-blocking was a HUGE trend.









Top- Eddy and Bri (sold out)
Skirt-Asos
Shoes- JS 


My Birthday Month is July so I'm looking forward to sharing my Birthday Month looks with you guys!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

25 comments:

  1. The colors in this outfit were so striking that you stood out amongst the crowd in my google reader! I had to stop by and tell you how stunning you look ma'am!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the colors. I remember that top and it still looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.V.. girrrrrl you look FAB in this outfit!!! I love how you pulled all these colors together... You did thaaaat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I was just saying on my blog how I love to wear my clothes over and over again in new ways. So happy that I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl no maaammmmmm ain't nobody got time for dat lolllllllllllll

      Delete
  5. July? My sister was born July 11th. And fave grandmom was born July 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even when you go with simple you still look glam. This is the start of my birth month too. I hope you have a fab birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawnya!!! I hope you do too mine will be pretty lowkey this year I think but I'm celebrating all Month :)

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful look, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this combination of colours - it looks fantastic on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this made me smile. Love the colors and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty <3

    www.IslandChic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yess to budget-conscious fashionistas like yourself! I am not a fan of bloggers who wear different things every single day (including shoes and bags). They make me feel inferior! Hahaha
    I love love that top though. I have a similar one from a local Canadian store. P.S> Thanks for the ebay Zara bag tip...I'm quite skeptical but will try it out.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit
    http;//sleek-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Send that top my way, NOW!!!! Love the skirt you paired it with, please don't be surprised if you see a similar look on my blog cos I'm so stealing this.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!