Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2013

RiRiWoo By Mac-Did You Cop It?

Hi Guys,

I don't talk much about beauty products on the blog because my beauty routine is very simple and basic...nothing to write home about. My everyday routine is concealer eyeliner and lipgloss...but this Summer I decided to get back to wearing lipcolor.

One of my first purchases is RIRIWoo by MAC. I already love Ruby Woo so I know I will love this just as much. A lady can never have too much red lipstick :) It launched today at 11:00 EST and I logged in 15 minutes before and got it within 10 minutes. I have heard that now the wait time is from 30 minutes to an hour and 30 minutes so I was definitely lucky. The early birds definitely got the lippie.




Did you get one or are you planning to?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. yay! i got riri woo too! logged in around 10 minutes before launch and was done before 12 :) I am excited to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade! I totally forgot about the release so I knew I was out of gas, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and try to get it and the shipping to Canada was like $7 bucks I was like forget this I will wait until it hits the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow it looks amazing!!

    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!