Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Referee Stripes

Hi guys,

When I saw this referee striped jacket I was torn about getting it because the referee stripes are SO trendy and I was pretty much over them. The fact they were on a blazer tho changed my mind because blazers are timeless and such a staple in my work wardrobe. This was a prime example purchasing trendy items only when they fit into my own personal style.

I decided to rock this blazer with a maxi skirt and cami top and yellow heels for a pop of color. I also rocked my favorite black statement necklace. I LOVE this maxi because it reminds of a pencil skirt but it's just longer. I LOVE how it showcased my curves :)








Blazer- Fashion To Figure (sold out) / Skirt- Asos/ Top- Forever 21+ / Shoes-Jessica Simpson/ Necklace- Old


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

29 comments:

  1. It's official (to keep with the theme of referees)- you're stylish! When it comes to style, you never foul out. This is a slam dunk of style with this top, the maxi dress, and those mustard yellow pumps. Also some nice lipstick and lovely hair. Good call! :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer and the way you styled it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Sophisticated but sexy, not to mention simple chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!! I'm loving simple chic right now!

      Delete
  4. Love this blazer and I agree they are timeless. Love the way you styled can't wait to see how you rock for work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I need to get more blazers. I had tons, but with the weight loss they no longer fit. I have yet to find a tailor/seamstress worth my money in the area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the weight loss!!!! That's not a bad thing but I know it sucks when your favorite items don't fit and there's no good tailor to make it your size again
      :(

      Delete
  6. OMG!
    I want ur neck-piece!!!
    You look amazing!
    Love ur dress and the jacket is a nice touch. Wish u put up a pic wifout d jacket tho.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! The jacket was actually the focal point of the post that's why I didn't show a pic without it but when it warms up I will definitely be wearing this maxi skirt without a jacket.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful jacet and killer yellow shoes, ahhhhhhh
    Percet accessories, ahhhhhh
    XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, your necklace is gorgeous:)
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty darling! you should wear the maxi dress without the blazer so your lovely curves show ...the blazer is a perfect touch with the pop of yellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I love a yellow, black, and white combo. That blazer is boss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely stunning! I just love the striped blazer meet yellow heels kinda look. It's really my thing. :D I personally think that the dress fits you perfectly and it's very flattering to your body. ;) Have a lovely day! Kisses from Hungary

    Mariann from Cashmere in Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blazer :D Was gonna get one from H&M just like it.

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! So nice to check you out and thank you for leaving lov eon the blog! Hope you are well! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!