Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Peplum and Polka Dots

Hi guys,

I'm so glad to be off work for this awesome three day weekend. My sister had the weekend off from her job and we decided to go out to a club for girls night out. I rarely go to clubs anymore so I trashed the majority of my bodycon dresses. When I was searching for something to wear I came across this polka dot dress I got awhile back but never wore it and I decided to pull it out.

The dress is the statement piece so I wore no accessories and I rocked my pink pumps and my trusty quilted clutch with a statement pink lip. We had a blast and it seems like no matter how long we stay out of the club when we go back the outfits are always SO horrible in my city. We were definitely overdressed or they were under-dressed but that's always for my sister and I lolll.





Dress- F21+ (now sold out)
Clutch- W Boutique
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Shades-Ebay

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend. I will be relaxing, reading a new book, and eating some good Barbecue.

P.S. Those of you that were following her blog she decided she doesn't have time to blog so you can follow her IG at @covetmycloset to keep up with her fashion.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

26 comments:

  1. I love how this dress flatters you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Two snaps and a swirl.* I loved this Polka Dots dress and you wearing the heck out it!!

    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shoes are always to die for.hws married life going?
    http://www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I'm loving married life....we were already practically married before the wedding tho so it just seems the same it's just official now :)

      Delete
  4. Peplum, polka dots, and pretty in [hot] pink. I dig this outfit! You look as fabulous as ever.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those nails and the dress is so cute, great look altogether!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luvs the polka dots hunni!

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so here for this fab polka dot dress! HAUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peplum - Love! Polka dots - Love!! Pink - Love!!!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you need to give me a link to get those glasses!!! love :) you look amazing btw the dress suits you so well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe the dress is sold out . I love it on you and would totally wear it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr they had it in floral too it was amazing I wish I had gotten it too!

      Delete
  11. Am visiting your blog for the first time and I admire ur confidence,am a plus size lady buh am shy buh with u inspiring me, I can rock my size. Love ur blog

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!