Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Florals

Hi Guys,

I definitely have Spring fever because lately all I have been drawn to is floral print. Today my sister and I took my Mother out for a nice dinner. My mother and I see each other literally daily but it's just something about celebrating a day JUST for her that feels amazing.

I wasn't going for sexy at all today......I just wanted to feel girly and classy. I pulled out this Eshakti dress that I haven't worn since last year on the blog and I still am absolutely in love with it because the floral print really pops against the black background. Since the dress is so busy I didn't rock any accessories except a pink lip, a skinny belt, and my newest Steve Madden pumps that I can't get enough of.





Dress- Eshakti/ Belt- Asos/ Pumps- Steve Madden/ Shades- Ebay

P.S. Stay tuned later in the week to find out deets on this lipstick. I hope you ALL had a wonderful Holiday!! Happy Mothers DAY to all of you!!!!! ♥


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOo

34 comments:

  1. You looks gorgeous and that dress is simply amazing! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!! Happy Mother's Day to you as well!!

      Delete
  2. Me like it ! Those shades are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I have been wearing these shades seriously like every day!!

      Delete
  3. Love the dress...want the dress..you are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the colors in the dress and you look GREAT in it. I spent a nice day with 8 mothers in my family for brunch and we had a great time. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! That sounds so great I wish my family could get together for something like that!!

      Delete
  5. yes! beautiful dress all types of awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress and really cool glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress! You look amazing!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! You always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress and your shoes are hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is awesome! Lovely print and colors! You can send me those shades when you've finished with them please.....and thank you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great, the shoes make everything POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! love this look on you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty!! You weren't "going" for sexy, but your sexiness came through anyway. Sometimes we just can't help it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great floral dress..so perfect for spring :) love the color of the heels too!

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite dress, ahhhhhh
    I want it.
    XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!