Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blanc + Noir

Hi Fashion Lovers!!!

I am all about black and white. I have always loved that classic combination even before it was a trend but now that it's trending I can find many more chic black and white items. I love dresses like any other woman but lately separates are my thing. The possibilities are endless with separates unlike dresses. With a dress you can maybe add a blazer or different accessories but it ends up still looking very similar. With separates, I can make totally different looks and really get the most out of my wardrobe.

Before the Spring came I revamped my wardrobe to include more basics. A white shirt is a MUST have basic. It's so clean and fresh and can go from work to play. I believe a lady can never have too much white.

For this look I paired my white collar shirt with a black pencil skirt.I rocked my Steve Madden pumps and decided to let this Handbag my Husband got me get all the shine. I adore this bag because I love any and everything striped and it's the perfect size! Don't be surprised if you see me rocking this bag NUMEROUS times!  This look can easily go for work with a chic pair of flats.....and for the evening switch it out for some killer heels. To keep with my black and white theme I pulled out my CC bracelet I've had forever. To top everything off I wore a standout red lip. More deets will come on the lippie in my next post.













Top- TJ Maxx/ Skirt- Asos/ Pumps- Steve Madden/ Bag- Gifted/ Bracelet- Old 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


22 comments:

  1. This outfit is cute but that bag is everything! !! Im a sucka for a cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic look with a twist.
    Love, love the bag and your red nails, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Sunday boo! you look so classy love the pop with your nails and that purse is cuteeee. enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving the black x white trend myself. Funny enough, my new post is me wearing the trend...again.

    Cute purse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know the feeling it's almost my uniform now lolll!!!! I gotta come check you out!!!

      Delete
  5. Love it! Especially the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love black and white too! The purse is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES...you are rockin' the black & white, but I remember you in awesome colors last year and you rocked them also. Go on girl.. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black and white is one of my fav. Spring trends! You're rocking it! :)
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the look! tell hubbie great find with the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!