Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013

Beauty Finds: Wet N Wild Megalist LipColor: Cherry Picking

Hey ladies,

I'm back with another beauty find. I told you guys I have been experimenting more and more with lipcolor again this Spring. Now that I have found the perfect purple, I've been on the hunt for the perfect pink and I think I've come pretty close.

I had seen a lot of reviews on youtube for the Wet and Wild Megalast lipsticks but honestly I really didn't think a $1.99 cent lipstick would even show up on my skintone. I happened to be in Dollar General (did I mention how much I love that store) and saw a pink color that I liked and decided to take a chance.

This is the one I picked up:





It's called #965  Cherry Picking and I absolutely love it!!! Needless to say I got another tube of this one as well!!

This is how it looks on:


If you are my skintone u may need to pair it with a brown liner to tone it down a bit like I did but otherwise it is a very beautiful berry like pink.

I hope you guys find this to be helpful!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful color! I'll be picking it up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and let me know how you like it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful on you and just right for those summer outfits you'll be styling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog by chance, and I absolutely loveeeeee it!!!! I will be reproducing most of your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice color on you hunty! Luvs it!

    Demita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Let them lips do the talking then!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lollllllll at let the lips do the talking!!! Thanks babe!

      Delete
  6. That color looks really pretty on you, and for $1.99!!!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES OMGGGGGGG dirt cheap and I LOVE it!

      Delete
  7. U KNOW SERIOUSLY I NEED TO GET THIS BRAND OF LIPSTICK IVE BEEN HEARING TOO MANY GOOD THINGS

    www.islandchi77.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!