Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty Find- Milani Statement Lipsticks

Hi Guys,

I told you I was going to be experimenting with lip-color again this Spring and Summer. As I try new colors, I will post about my finds on the blog. It is very tricky finding colors that compliment us darker women but lately I've had some great luck. After I read a review about the Milani Statement Color lipsticks on The Glamorous Gleam Blog, I went to my local Walgreens and decided to try one for myself.

I paid 5.00 for the lipstick and didn't expect much of anything but after I got home and tried it out I loved it so much I went and purchased 2 additional tubes for backup. The one I chose was Sangria. It is a very pretty color in my opinion it's almost more suited to Fall weather but I will be rocking it this Spring. After I pulled out some of my other lippies I realized it's is also a very good dupe for the MAC Rebel lipstick.



Here is a picture of how it looks on me in my last blog post. 


I hope this post helps some of my fellow brown girls on their bold colored lipstick journeys. 

Have you tried Milani lipsticks? What are you waiting on!!!! 




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

24 comments:

  1. I love that lipstick on you! I've been looking for a lipstick that would look good on my complexion. I will be purchasing it tomorrow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow absolutely stunning color on you, been contemplating on buying some lipsticks from them heard so much about it...seeing it on you now, im taking my butt to target tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty :)i love milani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm mad I slept on them for so long loll

      Delete
  4. I will have to look for milani then.Looks pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color looks awesome on you!!! I'm trying to get into rocking more color on my lips this spring/summer. It's just been me and my trusty lip gloss for so long that I've forgotten what works for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! ikr I had gotten into the same rut!!!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous lip color, it look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this on u

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Oh my goodness how gorgeous are you!
    I absolutely adore your style <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, instagram, twitter and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/andkateblog
    www.instagram.com/andkateblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I am sold. I love Glamourous Gleam because I can relate to her complexion and she always finds the best lipsticks. Headed to Walgreens on my lunch break. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I LOVE her blog because we are around the same color I just got the courage to start back rocking colored lippies!! I hope you find it and I can't wait to see you rocking it!!!

      Delete
  10. Pretty! I just bought this bold nyx lip color (orange) and I love it. This is gorg on you

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely color! I'm trying to use more color myself.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!