Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Affordable Stylish Swimwear

Hi guys,

I'm back with more stylish finds today. Move over Monif C....Forever 21 plus is on to something with their Monif C inspired suits for a FRACTION of the cost. I'm not sure about you guys but 200.00 for a swimsuit (and I don't live anywhere near a beach) is a bit much for me.

I'm loving these!!!!





At less than 30.00 you guys better snatch these up. They are sure to be gone quick!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I, too, was looking at the Monif C two-pieces but they were wayyy out of my budget for a swim suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just brought mines about ten minutes ago! Can't wait to wear it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all over the net !!!! Loving them may order the black one

    Enter my giveaway ends 5-8-13

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. Now the real question is what kind of boobie support is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous and totally budget friendly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes...finally a new suit that will fit in my pocketbook. Too bad I am not beach wear ready yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing! im going away at the end of the year and didnt want to spend that much on swimwear!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!