Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Hi Guys,

Just dropping through to share yet another thing on my ever growing wishlist. Since black and white is so hot this Spring I think this beauty from Chic and Curvy boutique is perfect for the classy curvy woman that wants to show off her curves but not in that trashy thirsty for attention kind of way.

1303 untitled 161

1303 untitled 166
Dress : Click Here To Purchase

As a wife and career woman, clubwear is not on my agenda anymore so I tend to look for things that are sexy but still show that I'm a GROWN woman. I just love this dress especially in the black and white.

Until Next Time,
XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love black and white trend...cute <3

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes love this dress, I love the illusion of the waist so cute. This dress is screaming "grown classy woman" perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooooo love this dress!! I bought the black and blue one on Fashionto Figure, but now that i'm seeing this Black and white one I have to get it!!

    This black and white trend makes me sooo happy! It has always been my favourite combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a very lovely gown and I absolutely love it!

    ♥ Crystal Michelle
    http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone ever bought clothes from the website where you can get this dress? It says junior plus size so I'm nervous that it wont fit me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ordered from her before. Her sizing is similar to Fashion to Figure. I would go up a size on the items.

      Delete
  7. I've been eyeing this one as well but i want it in the black and red as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this dress in black and white, red, teal and blue. I want two! I love the black and white though. But that color combo is my "usual" combo. Needless to say that I bought it! lol So I am not sure what other color to get it in!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!