Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday- Sofia Al Asfoor

Hi Guys,

Im back with another wishlist Wednesday. This is definitely just a WISH because this bag is not in my budget but it doesn't keep me from daydreaming about owning one. The designer Sofia Al Asfoor grew up in the Arabian Gulf and and her signature geometric designs are now her signature collection.




Here is the designer with her signature bag



They are not available yet in the States but until then I'm hoping someone will make a more affordable version.

Would you rock this bag?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-A Stylish Curvy Girl

8 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a BAG! It may or may not have made a curse word slip out of my mouth when I saw it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one Good looking handbag. Love the color. Not to worry someone will make the affordable version for us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah I would rock them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES ma'am!!!! In LOVE!!!!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I d not like this bag that much...too agressive....
    but the colour is superbe!!!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this handbag- color, shapes and ALL <3

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!