Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WishList Tuesday

Hi Guys,

I just dropped in to show you guys a pair of shoes on my wishlist. Since black and white is on trend for Spring I am on the hunt for black and white statement pieces. Even if you are not "trendy" black and white has been and always will be a classic and that's what I love so much about these colors.

Not everyday does a woman want to wear high heels so wedges are perfect to give you the height you need and the comfort for casual days. I love the bold stripe print on these heels because they will definitely have all eyes on your feet.

Check out these Zara wedges I'm lusting after:

Image 1 of FABRIC WEDGE SHOE from Zara

Image 4 of FABRIC WEDGE SHOE from Zara

Image 3 of FABRIC WEDGE SHOE from Zara

Bold stripes are definitely on my watchlist for my Spring fashion forecast. Click Here To Purchase



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. Love this too much

    islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them too, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to get these! I'd love to see what you rock these with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just get them!!! I'm so afraid of them getting dirty :(

      Delete
  4. gorgeous gosh i want them now

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these platform shoes look super awesome!! <3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!