Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stylish Finds : Striped Suspender Tights

Hi guys!!

I just dropped in to show you guys some suspender tights u might be interested in. Every since Rihanna was photographed with suspender tights on they have been all the rage.

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Stripe Suspender Tights

I love these because they are striped and we all know stripes are huge this Spring. You can find these on Asos Curve for less than 20.00. Happy shopping!!! Click Here To Purchase


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Oh so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend got some great ones from ASOS early last year. She wore them recently and it looked great.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!