Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Florals

Hi guys!!!

Spring has most definitely sprung in my city :) Nothing screams Spring to me like floral print so I decided to rock my beloved floral print for date night. Lately, I have been rocking lots of maxis and midi skirts so for date night I had to pull out one of my "I still got it" outfits and the Hubby was most definitely pleased. I feel sexiest when my curves are on display but I am much more reserved than I used to be about how I show them off.

I paired this floral panel skirt with a peplum top from last Summer and since I saw a tiny bit of Blue in the skirt I rocked my cobalt Jessica Simpsons to bring out the Blue flowers in my skirt.




Skirt- Asos/ Top- Fashion to Figure/ Shoes-Jessica Simpson


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

48 comments:

  1. Amazing floral print and that peplum top is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fierce outfit, it's all very balanced and I love the floral print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You...Better...Work!
    Love love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skirt!!

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute skirt...love the floral details and the choice of shoes :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Werk it boo!! I love the skirt and peplum top too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yesss... loving the skirt & how you styled it with the peplum top & blue pumps!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the top!!!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely still got it! Love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! I really love your skirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Can u tell I'm partial to pencil skirts lolllll

      Delete
  11. Yes, you definitely got it. This is gorgeous, love that you wore the cobalt shoes.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is slamming! Love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love the floral print and those shoes, electric!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you definitely still got it girl. looking all kinds of sexy. love that skirt

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the floral detail on the sides of the skirt! Fab Outfit...:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulosity!
    You always bring it!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Work it girl! That skirt is fierce <3

    Mally
    xox

    By the way stay in touch with me on instagram! Username is "Maldwani".

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loveee your skirt! you look great

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!