Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

RUE 107 + LAUNCHES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Hi Guys,

Im excited to annouce that RUE 107 will debut it's plus size line today at noon. Their colors and bold prints are amazing and I've been loving their items for years now. So glad to see them catering to curvier women. Here are some of the pieces that you will see on the site:





Just a few more hours till the launch of Rue+!! 12noon EST! #excited #ruegirlsarethebest







They have DEFINITELY changed the game for Indie Designers and plus size items. I'm geeked!!!! Even tho my bodycon/club dress era is over I can't wait to see my fellow curvy ladies strutting their stuff in these hot pieces. It launches at NOON today. Get ready!!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. I'm checking for those swimsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waow!! Some sexiness!!

    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The line looks great, but it looks like it's all spandex. I wonder what the fit is like.

    http://plumppinup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, while Rue107 has stunning dresses, i would like to see them branch out to more versatile styles. I think they would kill it if they made a go for it. Congrats on your wedding!!! I missed that! Just playing catch up now. You looked so happy and gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! That black and white dress is HOT!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!