Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Blogger On The Block: Covet My Closet

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to drop in today and share my sister's new venture. I have begged and begged her to blog about her style and she finally relented. Covet My Closet is a blog that will chronicle her personal style, passion for fitness, and celebrity inspired outfits. Here is one of the pictures from her very first blog post.



Go check out her blog here, add her blog on bloglovin here, or add her new facebook fan page here. Tell her her sister sent you when you drop by and I know my followers both slim and full figured will benefit from some of her style posts. For those of you who think you can't relate to her my sister was once full figured and she has kept the weight off six years and counting so she definitely can give great tips on weight loss.

I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! Can't u tell?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. Heading over now! Love the above look!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    All things J
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I'm definitely going to follow her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look, especially the shoe color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister KILT that.... dizzayum, how lovely!! I love these stripes going on, I feel way too excited about her outfit. And the shoes... MY GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister looks fab! I will be checking out her blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that midi skirt! defs going to follow

    Clautilda and Closet
    Clautildaandcloset.blogsot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can already see that you and your sis have similar styles...def gonna follow her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we should have been twins we like all the same stuff and frequently dress alike without planning it!! lolllll

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!