Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Monif C-Global Chic Collection

Hi Guys,

I'm sure I'm the last one to blog about Monif C's new Global Chic Collection. I'll be honest I'm not as blown away as I usually am by her collections but I will share the pieces that I like the most and why.



I'm in love with the Maria peplum romper. I think that it will flatter a variety of body types and it's the perfect classy way to wear shorts. I'm not a fan of shorts of rompers so the fact that I LOVE this blew me away.



I love the Denise dress. The blue and purple remind of a peacock and I think the cut of the dress will flatter pretty much any body type.




Finally, I'm loving this Bridgette cape dress. It's the perfect way for the plus size woman who doesn't like her arms to rock a maxi and look sleek and sophisticated.

What did you think of her new collection? Have you checked it out?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I have been seeing these peplum rompers and I LOVE them! You would rock them nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and congrats on your marriage i've been gone for a sec so I know I am a little late

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!