Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Eshakti- A Review

Hi Guys,

I was looking through my photos and realized that I never got a chance to review this top that was gifted to me by Eshakti. What I love about Eshakti is that they have high quality pieces that can be customized to your taste. The sizes go from 0-36W.  I own several Eshakti pieces and I am always pleased with the fit and the quality of the items that I have received.

This time around I chose a red peplum style top because I am revamping my wardrobe and I needed more work basics. When wearing bold colors and prints to the office I tend to stick with more classic prints for officewear so I rocked this with a classic Houndstooth pencil skirt. These Jessica Simpson pumps are my go to pumps for work because they are super comfy and the heel doesn't look too high. I never want to give off that "working" girl vibe at work.



Top- c/o Eshakti / Skirt- Asos (sold out) / Pumps-Jessica Simpson 
Remember when u are choosing items on their site to read the description carefully. This top has NO stretch so I went up a size from my normal size to ensure that it fit properly. My coworkers wanted this top :) I paired it with a black cardi for the office tho to make it a teeny bit more office appropriate.


What's your work style like?


10 comments:

  1. Very nice choice. Love black white and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never bought anything from them. but hopefully soon. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mixed it up with a black skirt. I just reviewed a eshakti piece too!

    At work, I try to be pretty fashionable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!! Love your style! Looking forward to more!!


    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    www.kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I adore the skirt
    xo
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt dear you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, love the black, white and red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! The top is really cute and pops nicely against the houndstooth skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of it! I have yet to order from eshakti but it is definitely on my list of places to try out one of this days.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!