Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jibri Releases Spring 2013 Collection

Hi guys,

I'm supposed to be on a break from blogging but when I saw this Jibri Spring Collection I had to show you guys some of the pieces.

JIBRI Plus Size Jungle Sweetie Dress

JIBRI Plus Size High Waist Flare Skirt

JIBRI Plus Size Sleeveless Iggy Tie Blouse

JIBRI Plus Size Peplum Top- Boat Neck

JIBRI Plus Size Peplum Top- Square Neckline

I love everything about Spring and Jibri's Spring collection looks like it came out of my plus size dreams. Colorful, Flattering, with a little bit of trend mixed in.

What do you guys think? Which piece do you want?




Untiil Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. Ok, I fell in love with these!
    Hugs, Susan @stylingwithsusieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am in LOVE with that top dress. So freakin beautiful!

    Sending warm wishes and prayers your way for your big day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice fashion blog for plus size girls. :) I love it!

    Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this site provides quality based content and extra stuff, is there any other web page
    which gives these kinds of data in quality?

    Also visit my page: michael kors mens watches

    ReplyDelete
  5. As mush as I Love shades of Orange. I must say that I want every item you showed. I have a new policy that I have to give away 1 item before I can bring in another. And I did my purge last month, so I have to wait.

    BTW: Are'nt you nervous about your wedding right now? Much Happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! She always has such fabulous collections!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DOPENESSSSSSS! I want them all.

    Oh, I was so taken by those dresses that I forgot to say, "hi!" So HELLO! I clicked on your profile from Fashion Pads!

    P.S Check out the contest on my and my friend's new blog: http://frugalfabulistas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the red peplum in the gold color! where can we buy? vmoore248@live.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!