Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Gone with the Wind Fabulous

Hi Guys!!!

I missed you all but I did enjoy my break from blogging. As you all know I'm now married now and the ceremony was everything I imagined it to be. My new name is Mrs. Randle :) I'm still waiting on my pics to come back from my photographer so until then I wanted to show you guys what I rocked for my Bachelorette Party the weekend before my wedding.

I initially wanted a sexy freakum dress on my last night out on the town but I ended up going with a glamorous hi-low dress that showed off my legs but I kept it super classy and elegant. I'm pretty much over bodycon dresses at this point so usually now I go for a more sophisticated look when I'm stepping out on the town. I paired this black dress with some Betsey Johnson heels that were gifted to me about 7 months ago but nothing except my bachelorette party seemed fitting enough to wear them. I paired these items with my trusty colorful clutch from Charming Charlie. When I buy accessories, I like things I can rock a million different times and this clutch is definitely my Spring/Summer go to because it literally goes with EVERYTHING. The wind was blowing when I took these pics and I definitely felt gone with the wind fabulous in this dress........................










My cute glass my sister had made for me :)

Dress-Fashion to Figure (sold out) Shoes-Betsey Johnson Clutch- Charming Charlies 
What do you guys think? I never wear my hair straight so I decided to switch it up for my wedding day :)
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

54 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!! And CONGRATS. Welcome to the married life!! I know you were a picture perfect bride! XOXO Keisha

    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!!!!!!! I'm loving married life already :)

      Delete
  2. you looked beautiful and so happy! Congratulations on your marriage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! Fabb shoes! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are sooo gorgeous!
    Congrats love! *xoxo*

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That champagne flute said it all! And you looked radiant! Love the straight hair too! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mrs Randle you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mrs. Randle! Enjoy it, can't wait to see the Pictures! God Bless you and your husband on your union! - JT

    johnturnerworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John!!!!!! The pictures will b up hopefully next week!

      Delete
  8. Cute!! Congratulations on your wedding. Wishing you many, many years of marital bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mrs. Randle! You look gorgeous and I love your hair like this.
    http://educatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com You can now follow my blog with google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good, Mrs. Randle! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to you and your hubby!!! You look lovely!! And the shoes are amaze!! Best wishes.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. First things first, Venessia- congratulations to you on your marriage. I wish you and your husband lifelong love and good fortune.

    "Fabulous" couldn't be a better word to describe this outfit, though I'd be inclined to use words like "beautiful" and "lovely." I adore the dress for sure. It surely wouldn't be a Venessia-quality outfit without something bold. Lo and behold- those boldly-colored peep-toe pumps. Sweet outfit and sweet style!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looked super cute doll & congrats new wife lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS to the new Mr. & Mrs. Go on with your Fabulousness!!! Much Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look a-ma-zing!!!! Congratulations hunni and I love that hair! Now gimme those heels boo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love as par usual

    New site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooo! Your hair, them shoes, that dress! WERKKK!!!! Congrats doll!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  18. You sexy beast! I love your hair straightened as well, The while is super sexy and chic. Congratulations and wishing you a healthy and prosperous marriage!

    xo
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, my gorgeous friend, I am so looking forward to see those wedding pics.
    I adore this dress and the pink shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I can't wait to share them!!!

      Delete
  20. Awww congrats dear! you look gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't get over your HAIRRR and your clutch!!!
    Oh and I love the Kenya from RHOA quote!lol!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. AND CONGRATULATIONS MRS RANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab you are! love the shoes and the clutch (i have the same one :) Congrats, cant wait to see the wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your entire outfit,congrats(can't wait to see the wedding pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  25. FAB!!! OH GOSH THE entire outfit. Sorry for screaming but that clutch and shoes honey! You look FAB!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!